山林不像四时赌咒,隆替随缘。
The mountains are not like the four seasons, which swear by fate.
容颜会老去,四时不会停,那些散碎在笔尖的工夫,寂静欢乐。
The appearance will be old, the four seasons will not stop, those scattered in the nib time, silent joy.
光抓不住,雾城市散,都是风光,幸会。
Light can not catch, fog will disperse, is the scenery, nice to meet you.
天下很小,还会有缘再会,天下很大,只能有缘再会。
The world is small, but also fate goodbye, the world is big, only fate goodbye.
请让我单独行事,自在做梦,听凭明天对我判决。
Let me act alone, dream free, and tomorrow be my judge.
我在山谷湖泊间拾荒,捡拾散落的星斗和光。
I scoured the valleys and lakes, picking up scattered stars and light.
他人都在种麦子,我偏要种玫瑰,我饿死,但浪漫不死。
While others are planting wheat, I prefer to plant roses. I starve, but romance never dies.
时光偷走的,永久都是我们眼皮底下看不见的珍贵。
Time stolen, is always under our eyes invisible precious.
我抓不住这人间美好,只能假装万事顺遂的样子。
I cant grasp the beauty of the world, can only pretend that everything is going well.
生而为唯一,所以星斗大海你都值得。
You were born to be unique, so you deserve the stars and the sea.
你喜好田野,而我愚蠢,只得荒地植草换一时春生。
You like the fields, and I stupid, had to waste grass for a spring.
想被秋天卷起,卷进温柔的风里,柔嫩的云里,还有橘子味的拥抱里。
Want to be rolled up by autumn, into the gentle wind, soft clouds, and orange embrace.
假如喜好有色彩,那就是蓝色,假如你感觉不够浪漫,那我们就去看海。
If you like color, its blue, and if you dont think its romantic enough, then well go see the sea.
四海清平,山河照旧。
The seas are smooth, the mountains and rivers are still the same.
泰戈尔说,不要焦急,最好的总会在最不经意的时辰出现。最初留下的,都是最好的。
Tagore said, dont try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to. The best are the last ones left.
图片来历收集,侵权联删。
|