二斤桃花酿做酒,万杯不及你温柔。
Two catties of peach blossom brew do wine, million cups as gentle as you.
初见只一回,余生来世都幸会。
I met you once for the rest of my life.
人生恰如三月花,倾我平生一世念,来如飞花散似烟,醉里不知韶华限。
Life is like flowers in March, pour my whole life read, come like flying flowers scattered like smoke, drunk in I do not know time limit.
愿风裁尘尽尘中沙,与君天涯共天涯。
May the wind cut dust dust in the sand, with you a total horizon.
彼春花香,此夏尤伤,今秋已凉,来冬甚慌。这时光,恰似我忖量你的样子。
The spring flowers, this summer you hurt, this autumn has been cool, to winter very panic. This time, just like I miss you.
似此星斗非昨夜,为谁风露立中宵。
Like the stars of night, for whom the luli midnight.
怎奈松风明月三千里,天不准归期。
But the wind moon three thousand miles, days are not allowed to return.
是谁无事种芭蕉,风也萧萧,雨也潇潇。是君心境太无聊,种了芭蕉,又怨芭蕉。
Who has nothing to plant banana, the wind is rustling, rain is raining. Is your mood too boring, kind of banana, and complain about banana.
风铃响,故人归,我在等风起,也在等你回。
Wind chimes, old people return, I am waiting for the wind, also waiting for you back.
倾我平生一世恋,万般重逢如初见。
Pour my whole life love, all meet such as first.
世事漫随流水,算来一梦浮生。少年安得长少年,海波尚变成桑田。
Things diffuse with water, calculate to a dream. As the young grow into the young, the sea becomes a mulberry field.
半盏清酒为君沾,何如以人不复返。
Half a cup of wine for you touch, but old people never return.
年龄如梦,功过成空。问山不语,问水长东。
Spring and autumn is like a dream. Ask the mountain not language, ask the water changdong.
我有故人抱剑去,斩尽春风未可归。
I have an old man holding a sword to kill the spring breeze can not return.
情似孤舟甫离岸,渐行渐远渐陌生。
Love is like a boat just offshore, gradually far gradually out of practice.
图片来历收集,侵权联删。
|